January 18, 2018
- Scheme to get Rs.500 crores for promoting entrepreneurship among SC/ST
- 10 public and 10 private educational institutions to be made world-class.
- Digital repository for all school leaving certificates and diplomas.
- 1,000 crore for higher education financing.
- 1,700 crore for 1500 multi-skill development centres.
- 62 new navodaya vidyalayas to provide quality education.
- Digital literacy scheme to be launched to cover 6 crore additional rural households
- Entrepreneurship training to be provided across schools, colleges and massive online courses.
- Objective to skill 1 crore youth in the next 3 years under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna(PMKVY) -Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
- National Skill Development Mission has imparted training to 76 lakh youth. 1500 Multi-skill training institutes to be set up.
More Stories From Skill Development