Gurugram : Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University (HVSU), a Haryana Government University, invites bids from Service Providers, Building owners/Agencies eligible(as per terms & conditions and Essential Features of Hostel) to be considered for Engagement as service provider to provide suitable hostel accommodation for 60 students at Dharuhera, distt. Rewari, Haryana(near Hero Motocorp plant) on Monthly Rental Basis.
Scope of Works:
Brief Scope of work:
To provide suitable hostel accommodation for 60 students at Dharuhera, Distt. Rewari, Haryana(near Hero Motocorp plant). The accommodation must be in good habitable condition, hygienic environment, neat and clean, ample number of bathrooms and toilets for 60 students on Twin/ Triple sharing. Provision for cooking facilities, dining room, sitting room along with furniture. Proper ventilation, Power & water supply and provision for back up, purified drinking water and Security provision.
Terms & Conditions :
1. Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University is desirous of hiring suitable Buildings / accommodation for Hostel for 60 Students very near to Hero Motocorp. Plant, Dharuhera, on entirely temporary basis initially for a period of ONE year on monthly rent basis. The hostel building is required to accommodate 2-3 students per room.
2. The building should have well ventilated and airy rooms with adequate number of wash rooms & toilets properly white washed, painted, neat and clean.
3. The adequate sized Rooms should be complete in every respect ie. Fitted with Fans, Tube Lights, Mirrors, Hangers, Almirah-lockable (for each student), normal bathroom fittings, Bed (6’x3’) with mattress & Pillow, Study Table & Chair other normal furniture, for each student, to be put to immediate use.
4. The Building should be ideally located near and around Hero Motocorp. Plant, Dharuhera,; should have proper approach from
National Highway; in safe and secure separate premises suitable for hostel.
5. No commercial activity other than the Hostel will be carried out on the leased premises.
6. Regular water and electricity should be available and necessary standby arrangements would be provided for water & electricity.
7. Selected party shall be required to execute a lease agreement containing detailed terms & conditions with HVSU, in accordance with the provisions of the law applicable. The Agreement shall be signed for a period of ONE year which may be extended for a further period on mutually agreed terms and conditions on the satisfactory report of the students/University. The selected party has to submit Performance Security @ 10% of the annual rental value in form of a Bank Guarantee valid for six months after the expiry of the Lease Agreement period. Format is given in Annexure III.
8. Building offered must be free from all encumbrances, claims and legal disputes etc.
9. The electricity and water supply lines / connection shall be provided by the owner at his own cost and expenses. However, the HVSU shall pay all running charges with respect to electric power, light and water charges of the said premises during the lease period on the basis of actual consumption.
10. Building should be preferably three storey including ground floor, if more than 3 stories then lift must be available in working condition with all the safety features and with Safety Certificate.
11. The University reserves the right to consider/reject any such proposal without assigning any reason. In case of rejection of application, the decision of competent authority will be final and binding and the party shall not be entitled to any compensation whatsoever for non issue of work.
12. The decision of the HVSU will be final in case of any dispute arising in the implementation of the terms of the contract.
Last date and time for bid submission : 28 August 2017, 1400 hours (02:00 PM)
Date & Time of Opening of Technical Bids : 28 August 2017, 1500 hours (03:00 PM)
Place of Submission of Bid: Office of the Registrar, Haryana Vishwakarma Skill University, Room No. 202, HIPA Complex, Plot – 76, Sector – 18, Gurugram-122001
Contact Person : Deputy Director/ Superintendent
Contact Phone Numbers : 0124-234 4669/ 9717370981
Email id : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For more details related to Technical and Financial proposal and Application form, Click Here