Go to ...

Skill Reporter

Informational updates on skill development, technical vocational education and training

Skill Reporter on Google+Skill Reporter on YouTubeSkill Reporter on LinkedInSkill Reporter on PinterestRSS Feed

April 27, 2018

Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation and Entrepreneurship & Innovation of AP organized workshop to motivate youth to become ‘Job Creators’

Do not crave for jobs, instead try to become founders and create jobs for others, says Jawahar Lal Technological University Vice Chancellor, Prof.VSS Kumar. Speaking in a one-day work shop organized by Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and Innovation of AP here at JNTU on Friday, the VC said that change has to come naturally and it is useful to the development of the society.

He told that the present AP government with the help of Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) has given skill development training for 250 candidates in the first phase. Selections for training in the second phase for students would be based on an offline and online selection procedure.

VC also suggested for young graduates and students to adopt new technologies by reading journals for innovative new ideas and startups for which, the universities and governments are always ready to support. He also made it clear that any student with innovative ideas and new inventions would be given support to become founders.

Speaking on the occasion and addressing the work shop Chief Guest and Chief Advisor of APSSDC Trimurthulu said that the companies are choosing only 25 percent of the graduates every year. The CM’s ambition is to develop the remaining 75 percent who has natural inner abilities and skills to get good employment, for this the CM selected the famous North Eastern University which is in Boston USA he added.

North Eastern Entrepreneurs Prof. Krishna and Prof. Gregory Kolier also spoke on this occasion and gave suggestions to all the students. After that, the VC Kumar felicitated the guests with shawls and mementos. JNTU Kakinada Registrar Subba Rao, Rector Prabhakar Rao, OSD Ramana and others were also present.

Note: News shared for public awareness with reference from the information provided at online news portals.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

More Stories From Andhra Pradesh