Chandigarh : The Haryana Skill Development Mission invites proposals from reputed organizations with proven track record of having a thorough understanding and good experience in providing Project Management Consultancy and Technical Support Services to Skill
Development Missions / State Vocational Councils / Employment Missions etc. for implementation of Skill Development schemes.
Haryana Skill Development Mission (“HSDM”) was registered on 4th May, 2015 under the Haryana Registration & Regulations of Societies Act, 2012 to function as an autonomous organization. The primary objectives of HSDM are:
The mission functions as a non-profit, independent and autonomous organization for implementation of skill development programmes in the State. The mission have the following specific objectives:-
(i) Increase employability of the youth and empower them to take part in the economic growth of Haryana and India, through skill training in modern and market driven professions at reasonable cost and monitoring its delivery, and thereby reducing unemployment, poverty and socio-economic inequality.
(ii) To provide skill training to the students passing out from schools, school dropouts, Unemployed youth, Informal sector workers, Women and other disadvantaged groups.
(iii) To inspect & monitor the quality of training imparted.
(iv) To map demand for skill sets in the market and formulate programmes to meet such demand through high quality skill training.
(v) Develop self employment and entrepreneurial skills for youth of Haryana.
(vi) To act as a platform for job seekers and provide assistance in getting self employment.
(vii) To assist the State Government in formulating appropriate policy, legislations and/ or measures to fulfil the skill gap and constitute task forces for this purpose.
(viii) To carry out or implement any other activities/ schemes which are beneficial to make the youth of State of Haryana employable.
(ix) Assist in creating an enabling environment to attract investment in professional and skill development sector.
(x) To undertake the capacity building programmes of various stakeholders working in the professional and skill development sector.
(xi) To enter into any arrangement/ agreement with any person, company or association having similar objectives.
The HSDM plans to engage a Project Management Unit (PMU) to professionally plan, help the Mission to plan, execute and monitor the skill development activities for a period of two years, so as to provide the qualitative training to the trainees and help the Mission achieve its vision of transforming the state of Haryana into skilled-workforce and knowledge hub for the world.
General Terms :
1. The duration of the Engagement of a Technical Consultancy (TC) firm as Programme Management Unit (PMU) for HSDM will be for a period of 2 (Two) years from the date of signing of contract. Post the initial period of 2 (Two) years it may be extended for another 1+1 year based on performance and mutual agreement.
2. The details regarding eligibility criteria, scope of work, application procedures,selection method ology and other terms and conditions have been clearly stated in the RFP document that can be downloaded from the website of the Mission i.e.www.hsdm.org.in
3. The Agency shall be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method.
4. The mentioned norms are indicative and can be relaxed/ changed subject to the requirement of HSDM.
5. Amendments/ Corrigendum if any shall be communicated.
6. Technical and Financial bids must be prepared in the prescribed formats and submitted to the Mission Director, Haryana Skill Development Mission, Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, 30 Bays Building, Sector-17, Chandigarh on or before 25/09/2017 upto 5:00 PM by hand / through courier/ speed post.
7. Incomplete proposals or those received after the specified time and date or not fulfilling the specified requirement shall not be considered.
To view the complete RFP Document, Click Here