Chandigarh : Government of Haryana has set up Haryana Skill Development Mission in society mode for coordinated skill development in the State. Mission is implementing various Skill Development Schemes in Haryana. Mission through its Advt. No. HSDM/Rect./2/2017 invites applications from qualified, experienced and passionate young & dynamic professionals for the following posts on purely contractual basis.
S. No. Name of Post No. of Posts Pay Scale (as per 7th Pay Commission)
1. Joint Director 01 FPL-12 (78800-197200)
2. Deputy Director 02 FPL-10 (56100-177500)
3. Technical Consultants 02 Rs. 1,00,000 PM (Consolidated)
4. Project Manager 07 Rs. 40,000 PM (Consolidated)
5. District Skill Coordinators 21 Rs. 20,000 PM (Consolidated)
1. Selection will be for a period of one year which may be extended based on the performance.
2. Applicant’s age should not be more than 50 years as on 01.07.2017. There is relaxation of 5 years in age for eligible Ex-Servicemen.
3. Applicant should be Computer literate.
4. Bring bio-data in application form (available on website) along with one self attested copy of relevant testimonials and certificates along with the original testimonials and certificates at the time of interview.
5. Detailed Qualifications and application form are available on website of Mission.
Date of Interview : 25th October 2017
Reporting Time : 09:30 am
Venue : Conference Hall 6th Floor, New Civil Secretariat, Haryana, Sector-17, Chandigarh
Applicants are required to send advance copy of duly filled in application form along with copy of certificates through email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.10.2017
For application form and eligibility criteria, visit missions website or Click Here