NERLP, Ministry of DoNER through its notification PD/NERLP/2016-17/695/586 invites applications for the 3 positions Project Managers (3) for Administration, Micro Finance and Monitoring & Evaluation in Regional Project Management Unit in Guwahati on contractual basis for North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP).
Application in prescribed format ( Click Here ) along with copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the office of the Project Director at the address below
Regional Project Management Unit
House No. 102, Dilip Huzuri Path,
GS Road, Guwahati -781006
Applications in the prescribed format only fulfilling the ters of respective post accompanied by all particulars only shall be considered.
General Eligibility & Qualification :
* Post graduate degree from a recognized university / institution in Sociology / Economics / Rural Development / Agriculture Economics or related fields with computer skills and at least 5 years experience in related field.
* Minimum 7 years of experience in skill development and training
* For those serving in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies , requisite experience will be judged.
Other Essentials :
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to travel frequently and extensively
* Basic computer skills
Job Responsibilities: Refer enclosed document by Clicking Here
Remuneration: INR 85,000 – 1,00,000 per month + applicable project allowances
Last date to apply: 28 December 2017