North East Livelihood Promotion Society , Ministry of DoNER through its notification PD/NERLP/2016-17/695/587 invites applications for the post of Assistant Project Manager, Skill Development and Placement in Regional Project Management Unit in Guwahati on contractual basis for North East Rural Livelihood Project (NERLP).
Application in prescribed format ( Click Here ) along with copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials should reach the office of the Project Director at the address below
Regional Project Management Unit
House No. 102, Dilip Huzuri Path,
GS Road, Guwahati -781006
Applications in the prescribed format only fulfilling the ters of respective post accompanied by all particulars only shall be considered.
Eligibility & Qualification :
* Post graduate degree from a recognized university / institution in Sociology / Economics / Rural Development / Agriculture Economics or related fields with computer skills and at least 5 years experience in related field.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in skill development and training
* For those serving in Central Govt. / State Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies , requisite experience will be judged.
Other Essentials :
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to travel frequently and extensively
Basic computer skills
* Liaison with different training institutions for skill development / up gradation of youth.
* Facilitate linkages with private training institutions for placements
* Should assist Community Livelihood Group / SHG / Youth Groups in identifying their training needs for skill development & up gradation and developing training module and training aids
* Any other task assigned by PD that would contribute to the realization of project objective.
Remuneration : INR 60,000 – 70,000 per month + applicable project allowances
Last date to apply: 28 December 2017