Dispur : The Government of India brought out a revised Centrally Sponsored Scheme for Vocationalisation of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (CSS for VSHSE) by Ministry of HRD to integrate employability education into School Education in September 2011. The scheme is operated within the NSQF (National Skill Qualification Framework), which establishes a system of clear educational pathways from school to higher education while providing certification of vocational skills.
Government of Assam has been approved with 100 Government Higher Secondary Level schools to implement the CSS for VSHSE by MHRD in 2017-18 and accordingly Government of Assam will be implementing the scheme from academic year 2018. The list of schools are appended in Annexure-4.
Government of Assam through its EoI No.: NSDC/GoAS/CSSVSHSE/EOI/0802-1602/2018; dated 8th February 2018 is keen to outsource the entire Training Delivery in these schools to NSDC approved Training Partners and has approached NSDC with a request to provide a panel of shortlisted NSDC approved Training Partners for the roll out. This EoI is intended to shortlist NSDC approved Training Partners for the Agriculture (Nursery Worker), IT-ITeS (Domestic Data Entry Operator), Healthcare (General Duty Assistant), Security (Unarmed Security Guard),Tourism & Hospitality (Meet & Greet officer) trades in the schools of the State of Assam
The number of schools may vary at the time of final allocation. The Project will be jointly funded by Central Government and the State Government under RMSA, Assam. The teacher handbook and the student curriculum and courseware is already developed by PSSCIVE, Bhopal based on the NOS set by the SSCs. The same is available at http://psscive.nic.in/ or http://cive.org/
The NSDC approved Training Partners (further to be referred as “TP”) who will be selected by a State Level Selection Committee are supposed to take up the following activities:
a) Trainer Deployment – Provide full time contractual trainer as per the trainer qualification norms prescribed by the PSSCIVE Bhopal. The same is available at http://psscive.nic.in/ or http://cive.org/
b) Trainer Salary: The State (further referred as ‘RMSA Assam’) will pay TPs, the salary to be paid to Trainers.
c) Training Delivery
• Understand the existing content of the curriculum prepared by PSSCIVE Bhopal and get it delivered through its faculty effectively in the classroom.
• Ensure that the entire vocational content designed is delivered in the classroom within the stipulated time. Ensure quality parameters are met.
• Ensure conduction of internal assessments of students on a weekly/ monthly basis as per the assessment pattern set up for the domain.
• Conduct soft skill training including preparing the students for work as per the industry requirement.
• Inviting and organising guest lectures from domain related experts working in industry.
• Organise the On the Job Trainings.
d) Service Level Terms: Following Service Level Terms will have to be adhered by the selected TP
• Complete the syllabus as per the time line.
• Conduct practical sessions as per the syllabus.
• Arrange industry guest lecture as and when required.
• Facilitate industry interaction and interface.
• Arrange/facilitate minimum 70% placement of the eligible and interested students at the end of Class 12th. Arrange campus interview where ever possible and needed.
e) Industry Interface: Organize for internship and/or industry exposure visit for the students. For complete details refer EOI Document by Clicking Here