The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.
This job is responsible for content enablement at SSCs, curriculum enablement for all QPs at SSCs, coordinating and working with a variety of stakeholders and preparing custom reports for depicting the availability of Model Curriculum and Content across job roles
- Ensure courses run by NSDC training partners are aligned to QP-NOS, wherever they exist, else are aligned to Industry demand
- Check curriculum and training delivery plan documents for alignment and process/format adherence
- Conduct curriculum alignment workshop for Training Providers in the form of kick off
- Organize for model curriculums from Sector skill council for various agencies like Schools/colleges/ministries/universities, etc.
- Manage certificate formats for SSCs and co-ordinate with vendors for the same
- Map courses to QP-NOSs for various agencies like internal departments/Potential training providers/Ministries, etc
- Conduct awareness workshops for curriculum alignment as required
- Handle queries from Training Partners
- Approve courses on Talisma (SDMS)
Good people skills
Attention to detail
Experience: 5-8 years
Qualification: Post Graduate
Application Process: Interested candidates should Click Here to apply online
Last date to apply: 27 February 2018