New Delhi : The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.
This job is responsible for sourcing new proposals for funding and non-funding partnerships along with other products by engaging with corporates and non-corporates, managing existing partners for their social and financial obligations, working with them for the development of future strategy
- Source new proposals for NSDC partnerships including fee based, PMKK corporate among others, as part of business development
- Handle relationships with existing partners to help them improve their overall spread across skills space and reporting to NSDC with regard to social milestones as well as financial compliance.
- Attend conferences, events and other meetings to promote and advocate the objectives of NSDC, leading to potential tie-ups with corporates as well as non-corporates
- Provide inputs to the proposals being presented to the Proposal Evaluation Committee in order to give support
- Enable disbursements and work with NSDC training partners in order to enable them to the perform the mentioned goals of their project/partnership with NSDC
- Supervise the work of subordinates by ensuring that the given targets are completed in time
Skills Required: Skills in managing relations.
Experience : 8- 12 years
To apply online, Click Here Last date to apply: 27/2/2018