New Delhi : The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.
Job Summary: This job is responsible for assisting in Skill operations and procedures of a specific division of NSDC. An opportunity to gain hands on experience on working in the skilling ecosystem.
- Assist in drafting and researching policies and procedures that would shape national policies with regard to skilling
- Drive data collation , data entry and analysis – with a focus on impact and implementation
- Engage stakeholders to collate information from different sources in order to get accurate information from the NSDC ecosystem
- Engage in Skill operations by meeting different stakeholders in the NSDC ecosystem
- Learn new skills to enhance your current knowledge
Educational Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate from a premier institute
Passionate to work in every field
Excellent communication skills
Application Process: Interested candidates should Click Here to apply online.
Last date to apply: 24 February 2018