New Delhi : The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.
This job is responsible for effectively identifying, monitoring, evaluating and managing the organization’s financial and non-financial risks, from credit risks to market risks and operational risks. Making informed and intelligent risk decisions to maximize opportunities and drive efficiencies.
- Identify, monitor, assess, and manage the risk of expected and unexpected events that may have an adverse impact on the firm.
- Develop strategies to minimize risk and react quickly and confidently when faced with an issue or crisis.
- Complete financial risk management engagements related to key financial risks including foreign exchange, interest rate, credit, regulatory, commodity, treasury risks, and related operational controls
- Review, validate, and develop Value-at-Risk, stress testing, extreme value theory, and dynamic financial analysis models
- Review internal control policies and procedure
- Identify, measure, monitor and manage risk exposures associated with systems, people, processes, and external events
- Manage operational risks associated with ongoing operations, external business relationships, corporate events, and compliance with new and existing regulations.
- Assess, monitor and manage the firm’s risk due to changes in market conditions.
- Develop models and analytics for quantitative measures such as value-at-risk, stress tests and capital calculations. This involves designing and implementing methodologies to identify market risk factors and capture their economic and statistical characteristics
- Deep knowledge and experience of Risk Management (preferably in a Big 4 environment) and financial management
- Great communication skills, verbal as well as written. An ability to communicate concisely and effectively with external, as well as internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated successful business development skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Progressive experience in leading teams and managing projects
Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work individually and drive the team in meeting the engagement objectives
- Ability to manage many competing tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Ability to manage problems and conflicts efficiently and effectively;
- Ability to manage large accounts and maintain strong business relationships
- Demonstrate creative thinking and initiative;
- Experienced at transverse, cross functional management;
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to details
Experience : 10-15 years
Qualification : Professional degree ( MBA Finance/ CA) from a premier institute
Application Process: Interested candidates shall apply online, Click Here to apply.
Last date to apply: 28 Fenruary 2018