Vienna : On behalf of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC), the Procurement Unit of the United Nations Office at Vienna (UNOV) is seeking to pre-qualify service providers to carry out a process and impact assessment of its life skills training for youth aged 13-18, using an already designed set of data collection tools.
The assignment includes tool adaptation, sample design, data collection and data analysis in and around target communities in South Africa (schools/sport centers in Cape Town and possibly Johannesburg), including a comparison of programme participants with non-participants.
Prospective service providers are requested to submit detailed information and documents showing that they have the relevant experience to perform the services. Please note that this is a Request for Expression of Interest to pre-qualify prospective service providers.
The following qualification requirements criteria must be met:
- Minimum of three years of experience in applying qualitative and quantitative research and/or evaluation methods to generate knowledge in the field of education and/or social and behavioural sciences with a view to assess impact.
- Minimum of three years of experience in carrying out data collection activities, including surveys, interviews and focus group discussions.
- Experience in working on project assessment/evaluation in Southern Africa.
Required documents for submission:
- Short general information about the structure and main activities of the service provider;
- List of contracts/projects, clearly indicating the scope, duration and value of the service provided and the client’s name and contact;
- Completed Vendor Response Form (Refer enclosed document).
In case a consortium, partnership or similar structure is interested in the services, the qualification requirements should be fulfilled by the consortium, partnership or similar structure as a whole, and the Vendor Response Form be filled in by the lead entity of such a structure.
The requested documents shall be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this is not an invitation for submission of a proposal. This is a request for Expressions of Interest (EoI) in order to pre-qualify service providers for participating in a bidding process. The information and documents received will be reviewed to assess each service provider’s suitability to be included in the upcoming competitive Call for Proposals. Hence, prospective service providers are required to provide documentary evidence to all above-mentioned qualification requirements and submit the completed Vendor Response Form.
UNOV reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement at any time during the EoI and/or solicitation process. For complete details, refer EOI Document ( Click Here )