Vijayawada : The Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) through its RFP Ref No.: APSSDC/ASPIRE-IT&CT/01/2018 dated.20/03/2018 invites proposals from interested and eligible organizations / firms in the field of teaching IT skills and Computational Thinking in schools/ educational institutions for teaching Information Technology (IT) and Computational Thinking (CT) skills to the students of 5th to 12th classes in 188 Social Welfare and 237 Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
1. The duration of the Engagement of a Training Partner will be for a period of 3 (Three) years from the date of signing of contract. Post the initial period of 3 (Three) years it may be extended for another 1 (One) year based on satisfactory performance and mutual consent on the same terms and conditions.
2. The details regarding eligibility criteria, scope of work, application procedures, selection methodology and other terms and conditions have been clearly stated in the RFP document that can be downloaded from www.SkillReporter.com ( Click Here )or e-Procurement platform at www.apeprocurement.gov.in or on the website of the APSSDC i.e. http://www.apssdc.in/
3. The Agency shall be selected in accordance with the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method.
4. Amendments/ Corrigendum if any shall be published in the APSSDC website. The bidder has to keep track of any such changes by viewing the Addendum/Corrigenda issued by the APSSDC from time-to-time. APSSDC shall not be responsible for any claims/issues arising out of this.
5. Pre-Qualification, Technical and Financial bids must be prepared in the prescribed formats and submitted online in e-Procurement web site and a hard copy of the same to the MD & CEO, Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC), II Floor, NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru Bus Station, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520013 on or before 09/04/2018 up to 3:00 PM by hand/ through courier/ speed post.
6. Incomplete proposals or those received after the specified time and date or not fulfilling the specified requirement shall not be considered.
To view the Request for Proposal (RFP) document, Click Here
MD & CEO
Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)