Background of the program:
Alliance India’s Vihaan care and support programme for people living with HIV (PLHIV), being implemented by 310 CSCs, has a coverage of more than 1.2 million people across India. Of this, nearly 200,000 are from 18 to 30 age group. Alliance India has initiated a skill building programme with the objective of training and placing minimum 1000 youth living with and affected by HIV from this age group, over a period of one year. The youth need to be trained in diverse trades such as hospitality, beauty and wellness, electronics, communication, healthcare, banking and financial services, retail operations, and IT/IT-enabled services as per their aptitude and choice. By developing skills of the young population living with HIV and enhancing their employability, this programme aims to improve employment and income opportunities for this group. This will contribute towards the economic uplifting of their families and hence will contribute in improving the quality of their lives.
- Establish coordination with Alliance India’s state partners and CSCs at the district level for mobilization of interested candidates for skill training.
- Conduct orientation and counselling sessions for interested candidates in coordination with the CSCs to help them select the right trade as per their aptitude.
- Provide skill training to the enrolled candidates as per standard curriculum under PMKVY/NSDC/any other competent body.
- Ensure sector skill council/equivalent certification for the students who successfully complete the training programme.
- Facilitate more than 70% job placement for those who complete the programme successfully.
- Ensure high quality documentation of the programme and submit progress reports to Alliance India on monthly/quarterly basis in the prescribed formats.
- Coordinate with the CSCs, state partners and Alliance India throughout the course of the project for smooth implementation.
- Ensure confidentiality of the HIV status of youth being enrolled for training
Submission of Proposals:
Pre-bid Queries: Individuals / agencies who have any queries regarding this RfP or the bidding process are requested to forward the same in writing to email@example.com latest by 14th March 2018 by 6:00 PM. Alliance India shall endeavour to collate and respond to all meaningful queries received from prospective applicants on the same day.
Interested individual / consultant / agency meeting the eligibility criteria are requested to submit their technical and financial bids following the guidelines to the below given address on or before the closing date to the below given address:
The Senior Administrative Officer
India HIV/AIDS Alliance
6 Community Centre, Zamrudpur, Kailash Colony Extn. New Delhi– 110 048
Tel: 011 – 4536 7700
Last date for submission: 21 March 2018, 1800 hours (06:00 PM)
To read complete RFP document, Click Here