The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives.
Position: Manager – Procurement
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Job Summary: This job is responsible for drafting and executing all aspects of procurement including the creation of EoIs, ToRs, RFPs, and other bid / tender documents and support the technical evaluations.
- Carry out the procurement function and oversee all aspects of procurement including the creation of EoIs, ToRs, RFPs, and other bid / tender documents
- Liaison with related project team to analyse and define the user requirements/ division requirements for various ToRs. Participate in various project team meetings or visits.
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders to define the most efficient procurement method, cost, funding source, expected timeline and expected outputs.
- Suggest stakeholders involved in the project on the most efficient methods and identify the risks to the procurement activities.
- Define the bidding/tender method in accordance to the procurement guidelines/rules and manage invitations to bids through different methods agreed, support bid/technical evaluation &selection process, physical and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
- Support the project in preparation of RFPs and Bid documents as per delegated valued thresholds and type of procurement method adopted
- During bidding period, respond to questions from bidders and issue amendment/s to the procurement documents in accordance with relevant clauses of the Bid and RFP.
- Support the technical evaluation teams in various departments involved in the project in evaluation of technical proposals and bids, preparation and/or review of bids/ technical evaluations
- Advice staff on all necessary file noting for approvals and other action/s as delegated by the reporting officer in the procurement related context.
- Provide support in negotiations and drafting of contracts etc. leading to contract closure.
- Manage the team of professionals and provide higher order technical assistance in procurement
Education: Masters in a relevant discipline – Public procurement, public policy, supply chain etc.
Experience: 8-12 years
- Negotiation skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of Procurement for Goods, Services and Consulting arrangement
Application Process: Interest candidates should click this link to apply online