New Delhi : The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.
This job is responsible for calendar management and scheduling meetings, providing meeting briefs, making domestic and international travel arrangements, preparing itinerary and agenda etc.
- Manage the calendar, schedule meetings with Internal, External Stakeholders, Ministry and other government bodies and prepare the agenda for the same.
- Arrange domestic and international travel for MD & CEO including visa formalities, ticketing, accommodation etc. and ensure that travel is cost efficient.
- Handle correspondence, send & receive letters, take calls and take action on the same on behalf of the MD & CEO’s office (in case required).
- Perform miscellaneous tasks assigned such as event management, making arrangements for seminar and conferences, arrange cabs for outside office meetings and events, follow up on assigned matters to team and other divisions/units.
- Handle all documents in a highly confidential manner in accordance with relevant policy requirements.
- Coordinate with different departments for the data and reports to make presentation or speaking points as and when required.
Qualification : Post Graduate/ Graduate in any discipline having 8-12 years of experience may apply. To Apply, Click Here