This job is responsible for stakeholder coordination of all activities related to district level and state level Skill Competitions. Work closely with the IndiaSkills team at NSDC, the State Engagement Officer, and various stakeholders in government, Industry, academic institutions, chambers of commerce, associations, SSCs and other bodies as well as youth to mobilize participation and organize competitions in India and participation abroad.
- Shortlisting and on boarding of partners ( industry, academic, sponsors )
- Help develop and maintain a website, social media platform
- Develop advocacy and publicity for awareness and mobilization of competitors
- Follow-up all communication (mails, calls, etc.) with stakeholders as per requirement
- Create periodic reports and identify areas for discussion
- Make field visits to get first-hand view of competitions and submit visit reports
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E
Sound analytical and organization skills
Knowledge of database management, MS office tools, especially Excel, Power point.
Good people management, communication and presentation skills
Strong project management and coordination skills
Key Performance Indicators:
– Number of partners onboarded-Academic (25 per year), Industry (15 per year)- ( Subject to change as per BSDM standards.
– Monthly MIS
– Reporting of participants
– Number of outreach workshops held across Bihar (100 institutions per year)- (Subject to change as per BSDM standards)
To Apply, Click Here