New Delhi : The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one-of-its-kind, Public Private Partnership (PPP) model in India, under the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). It aims to promote skill development by catalyzing creation of large, quality and for-profit vocational institutions. A not-for-profit company set up by the Ministry of Finance, under Section 25 of the Companies Act.
NSDC provides funding to build scalable and profitable vocational training initiatives. Its mandate is also to enable support system which focuses on quality assurance, information systems and train the trainer academies either directly or through partnerships. NSDC acts as a catalyst in skill development by providing funding to enterprises, companies and organizations that provide skill training. It will also develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives. The differentiated focus on 21 sectors under NSDC’s purview and its understanding of their viability will make every sector attractive to private investment.
This job is responsible for implementing and managing CSR operations of various PSUs & corporates who have partnered with NSDC for skill development across multiple locations and sectors.
- Developing proposals and budget making for CSR projects
- Ranking and selection of training partners for implementation of CSR projects
- Preparing MoU’s and Service Level Agreements and getting them legally vetted.
- Coordinating & managing the implementation of the project with donors and trainers
- Organizing and managing events such as inauguration of the centers, certification ceremony for the trainees.
- Seeking Monthly updates from implementing training partners and sharing a consolidated report with the client every month.
- Keeping client review meetings and training partner quarterly review meetings.
- Developing Quarterly Reports and Project closure reports
- Routine inspection visits of training centers implementing CSR Projects across various locations.
Education : Graduate from a premier institution
Experience : 0-2 years
Skills Required : Management skills, Communication skills, Knowledge of MS Office tools
To apply online, Click Here