Applications are invited from Skill Development Executives (Foundation Module) of Additional Skill Acquisition Programme (ASAP) for the post of Content Developer [Full Time Job] on contract basis for a period of one year.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Communication and Journalism/ English Literature.
- Command over English language with knowledge of copy editing, proof reading and layout.
- Desirable: Experience in content development with Print Media / Web Content Development firms/ Public Relations sector
Age Limit: 35 Years
Job location: ASAP Headquarters at Thiruvananthapuram. (If interested in working as SDE, the role can be continued without affecting the HQ job and office timings)
- Create content, manage and update the official website.
- Develop, implement and manage end-to-end communication requirements, including strategies, communication plans and advertising briefs
- Promote the organization’s work and demonstrate its core values to public and stake holders
- Develop matter for brochures, flyers etc, project literature, briefing notes, annual reports, speeches and other promotional materials
- Document various events of ASAP
- Manage social media accounts
Remuneration: The emoluments will be Rs.18,000/- per month.
Application Process: Interested candidates may send duly filled application form along with their CV, and self-attested copies of certificates and the certificate of transformational training of ASAP (4 days) to prove their educational qualification and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
Last date to apply: 31 March 2018