Designation: District Project Manager– Academic Initiatives ( Non-Technical Colleges)
Reporting to: CGM ( Non-Technical Colleges)
Location: District headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for Monitoring, budgeting, planning, and coordinating the Programs & projects focused on skilling of students in Non Technical Colleges in district. These Include projects and programs aimed at the current Degree & PG students, and /or the unemployed youth in the district.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with all local functionaries / state government authorities at district from time to time and ensure that all programs related to skill development focused on the above target group of youth run smoothly.
- Ensure that implementation of all non-technical college programs/projects happen on time across the district as per AOP
- Ensure that Skilling infrastructure is available across the district as per the desired norms of the programs.
- Submit desired reports and updates on all activities of APSSDC non-technical colleges programs to the District Collectors or any other authorities at district on a need basis.
- Provide all functional and administrative assistance for effective implementation of Job-Fairs and other placement activities in the district.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance on a regular basis (monthly reviews).
- Oversee the district level Finance and HR/ Admin functions and ensure smooth functioning of these functions in coordination with head office.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the projects and activities as per the plan.
Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making , Conflict management
Technical skills: Proficient in writing reports, Proficient in making &delivering presentations , Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Experience: PG with a minimum 3 years of experience or Degree with 5 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development/ trainings/social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations.
Job requirements: Willing to travel across AP
Application Process: Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to email@example.com
Last date to apply: 03 April 2018