Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)
Designation: Manager Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Reporting to: DPM – (Entrepreneurship & Innovation)
Job location: Districts headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring of Entrepreneurship Development program/project to different target groups in district. These Include projects and programs aimed at the current students, and the unemployed youth in the district.
Coordinate with all local functionaries / state government authorities at district from time to time and ensure that all Entrepreneurship Development programs related focused on the above target group of youth run smoothly.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation of APSSDC- ED action plan in Districts
- Conducting Entrepreneurial Training Activities (Awareness Camps, EDP trainings, ESDP Trainings, Training of Trainers , workshops etc
- Coordination with Line depts. / Corporations
- Providing handholding support to prospective entrepreneurs
- Evaluate the outcomes of the projects and activities as per the plan.
Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making
Technical skills: Business plan preparation, Proficient in making & delivering presentations, Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Experience: Degree with a minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development/ trainings/social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations.
Job requirements: Willing to travel across AP on a need basis.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their updated resumes/ CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 03 April 2018