Designation: District Project Manager – Direct Placements
Reporting to: CGM Direct Placements
Job location: Districts headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for identifying companies where vacancies arise to make tie ups to place our trained students or unemployed persons, in suitable positions.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that conducting Job Fairs on regular basics
- Oversee in conducting Job fairs at different levels
- Maintain a company’s database and keep a track of vacant positions
- Ensure that the PR officer and PR Agency is involved such that the Job Fairs are covered in Media effectively and the Job fairs successful coverage is published
- Assist the Senior Manager in report writing on the project deliverables for management
Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written and Decision making
Technical skills: Proficient in writing reports, Proficient in making & delivering presentations and Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Qualification: P.G / Degree
Experience: PG with Minimum 3 years of experience or Degree with 5 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development/ trainings/social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations.
Job requirements: Willing to travel across AP on a need basis.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com