Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)
Designation: District Project Manager – Academic Initiatives (Technical Colleges)
Reporting to: CGM – (Technical Colleges)
Location: District headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for Monitoring, budgeting, planning, and coordinating the Programs & projects focused on skilling of students in Technical Colleges in district. These Include projects and programs aimed at
* The current Engineering Degree & PG students, and
* The students of Poly-techniques and ITIs
Coordinate with all local functionaries / state government authorities at district from time to time and ensure that all programs related to skill development focused on the above target group of youth run smoothly.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure that implementation of all technical college programs/projects happen on time across the district as per AOP
- Ensure that Skilling infrastructure is available across the district as per the desired norms of the programs.
- Submit desired reports and updates on all activities of APSSDC technical colleges programs to the District Collectors or any other authorities at district on a need basis.
- Provide all functional and administrative assistance for effective implementation of Job-Fairs and other placement activities in the district.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance on a regular basis (monthly reviews).
- Oversee the district level Finance and HR/ Admin functions and ensure smooth functioning of these functions in coordination with head office.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the projects and activities as per the plan.
Interpersonal Skills: Communication skills – Oral & Written, Decision making, Conflict management
Technical skills: Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint) & in writing reports, Proficient in making & delivering presentations
Experience (Years): PG with a minimum 3 years of experience or Degree with 5 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development/ trainings/ social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organizations.
Job requirements: Willing to travel across AP on a need basis
Last Date to apply: 03 April 2018
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org