Designation: Manager (Direct – Placements)
Reporting to: DPM (Direct – Placements)
Location: Districts headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for identifying companies where vacancies arise and to initiate new tie ups / sustain and nurture the existing tie ups to place students or unemployed youths, in suitable positions, primarily youths who have been the beneficiaries of the programs / projects run by APSSDC
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive district level sensitization activities like holding focused Seminars and Conferences with HR of the Organizations.
- Closely work with all local functionaries / state government authorities at district and the College managements and keeping them informed of the current and future job needs of the companies.
- Visit Upcoming Organizations offices, Industrial Areas, SEZ’S, STP’S etc to liaise with them on need basis.
- Manage the Job mela, Pre job mela training and coordinate with the authorities
- Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making
- Technical skills: Proficient in writing reports, Proficient in making & delivering presentations, Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Qualification: Graduation degree
Experience (Years): Degree with a minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development / trainings / social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations.
Job requirements: Willing to travel across AP on a need basis.
Last Date: 03 April 2018
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should send their updated resume to email@example.com