Designation: Manager– Academic Initiatives (Technical Colleges)
Reporting to: DPM (Technical Colleges)
Location: District headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing and monitoring the Programs & projects focused on skilling of students in Technical Colleges in district. These Include projects and programs aimed at
- The current Engineering Degree & PG students, and
- The students of Poly-techniques and ITIs
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Monitor all the Technical Colleges programs implementation in the district as per AOP
- Ensure that Skilling infrastructure is available across the district.
- Determine the resources (budget, timelines, manpower, materials, etc.) required to complete the project
- Developed schedule and allocate the resources for the project deliverables
- Provide timely and accurate data to MIS teams and Senior Managers on the project delivery and beneficiaries etc from time to time
- Mentor the staff and/or volunteers so that they can deliver the activities effectively.
- Ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured.
Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making, Conflict management
Technical skills: Proficient in writing reports, Proficient in making & delivering presentations, Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development/ trainings/social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations.
Job requirements: Willing to travel across AP on a need basis.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their updated resumes/ CVs to email@example.com
Last date to apply: 03 April 2018