Designation: District Project Manager – Non Academic Initiative Operation
Reporting to: CGM – Non Academic Initiative Operations
Location: Districts headquarters or any other major cities in AP
Job Purpose: To be responsible for Monitoring, budgeting, planning, and coordinating the non academic initiative projects focused on skilling of students and unemployed youths in the district and ensure that specific deliverables as per Annual Operating Plans are met.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with all local functionaries / state government authorities at district from time to time and ensure that all programs related to skill development focused on the above target group of youth run smoothly.
- Ensure that implementation of all Non Academic Initiative programs/projects happen on time across the district as per AOP
- Ensure that Skilling infrastructure is available across the district as per the desired norms of the programs or the norms of the state/ centre.
- Submit desired reports and updates on all activities of APSSDC Non Academic Initiative programs/projects to the District Collectors or any other authorities at district on a need basis.
- Provide all functional and administrative assistance for effective implementation of Job-Fairs and other placement activities in the district.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance on a regular basis (monthly reviews).
- Oversee the district level Finance and HR/ Admin functions and ensure smooth functioning of these functions in coordination with head office.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the projects and activities as per the plan.
Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making
Technical skills: Proficient in writing reports, Proficient in making & delivering presentations, Ms – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Qualification: P.G / Degree
Experience: PG with a minimum 3 years of experience or Degree with 5 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development/ trainings/social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations.
Job requirement: Willing to travel across AP
Application Process: Interested and eligible candidates should send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 03 April 2018