Designation: District Project Manager – Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Reporting to: CGM – Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Location: Districts headquarters or any other major cities in AP
To be responsible for Monitoring, budgeting, planning, and coordinating of Entrepreneurship Development program/project to different target groups in district. These Include projects and programs aimed at the current students, and the unemployed youth in the district.
Coordinate with all local functionaries / state government authorities at district from time to time and ensure that all Entrepreneurship Development programs related focused on the above target group of youth run smoothly.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation of APSSDC- ED action plan in the District.
- Conducting Entrepreneurial Training Activities (Awareness Camps, EDP trainings, ESDP Trainings, Training of Trainers , workshops etc)
- Submit desired reports and updates on all activities of APSSDC Entrepreneurship Development programs to the Line Depts./District Collectors or any other authorities at district on a need basis.
- Attending district level review meetings
- Extending handholding support for first generation entrepreneurs
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance on a regular basis (monthly reviews).
- Oversee the district level Finance and HR/ Admin functions and ensure smooth functioning of these functions in coordination with head office.
- Liaison with banks / financial institutions as desired by the program or as per the objectives of the project.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the projects and activities as per the plan.
- Interpersonal Skills: Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making
- Technical skills: Business plan preparation, proficient in making & delivering presentations, MS – Office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
Experience (Years) : Minimum 3 years of experience or Degree with 5 years of experience in relevant field in a company. Preference will be given to professionals with experience in skill development / trainings / social sector initiatives, projects, programs Or in Govt. organisations. Job requirements Willing to travel across AP on a need basis.
Last Date: 03 April 2018
Application Procedure: Interested candidates should send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org