This job is responsible for planning, creating, disseminating and managing a quality framework to ensure a transparent and structured framework of Standards, assessment criteria, test projects, competition infrastructure and marking scheme for competitions at different levels.
- Understand WorldSkills Standards, Assessment norms and technical descriptions, IndiaSkills competition rule and competition handbooks.
- Build a framework of standards, test projects, marking schemes suitable for different levels of competitions
- Identify and create a pool of trainers and jury/assessors
- Capacity building of stakeholders experts, trainers, industry, academia – which will include holding workshops
- Create a knowledge base and a repository of technical resources to be used for managing competitions
Experience : 5-8 years
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E
Training experience in an industry or apex Vocational Training Institution
Sound analytical and organization skills
Knowledge of database management, MS office tools, especially Excel, Power point.
Good people management, communication and presentation skills
Key Performance Indicators:
Number of partners onboarded-Academic (25 per year), Corporate(15 per year)- ( Subject to change as per BSDM standards)
Number of trades in which competitions are held
Bihar’s performance at regional level (6 winners)
Number of trainers onboarded for worldskills competition (50 per year) ( Subject to change as per BSDM standards)
Number of workshops held
To Apply, Click Here