Chandigarh : Punjab Skill Development Mission (PSDM) invites application for empanelment of Trainers of Soft Skills especially in communication skills with focus on English on part time basis in every district of Punjab. The number of trainers will be empaneled as per the requirement of PSDM. For details visit www.psdm.gov.in or read the details mentioned below.
Qualification : Graduation in any subject for Basic Level Course and Masters in any subject for Advanced Level Course
Essential Skills : Very good communication skills and Experience of Soft Skills Training. Knowledge of MS Word and the Internet browsing skills desirable.
Age Limit : 65 Years
Location : All districts of Punjab
- Empanelment will be for a period of one year which may be extended /curtailed on the basis of performance.
- Selection process includes Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Local Candidates of the district of empanelment will be preferred.
- All the shortlisted candidates during the selection process will be given at least one batch per district.
- Details of the scheme is available under Schemes column on psdm.gov.in
- First screening of applications received will be conducted on 2nd April 2018 and all the eligible, qualified people will be informed by an email for appearing in the selection process.
- Candidates who have already appeared for written test need not to apply again
Remuneration: Rs 17,000/- per batch for Basic Level Course and Rs 20,000/- per batch for Advance Level Course. The duration of the batch is minimum 120 hours/2 months with 2.5 hours class per day.
Application Process: Interested candidates should click on the ( Link ) to fill up the application form.