Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission established by the Government of UP as a registered society under the Department of Vocational Education & Skill Development, UP with a mandate to provide training to the unemployment youth of the State in Vocation trades and enabling them to earn their livelihood for sustenance, intends to invite proposals from the reputed and established industrial houses for partnering with the UPSDM as Flexi training partners for facilitating training of youth in industry compliant trades and ensuring their placement.
The applicant organizations are required to comply with the following mandatory requirements :-
1. The applicant organization has to be registered under Companies Act on or before 01.04.2014. Subsidary organizations or Trusts established by parent organization apply for this proposal.
2. The annual turnover of the applicant company should not be less than 100 crore INR for each specific year during the last 3 years i.e. 2014-15, 2015-16 and 2016-17. However, in case of a subsidary organization or trust, the turnover of the parent company would be considered.
3. The applicant organization is required to submit an instrument of committment of training at least 500 candidates in a year and placing not less than 80% of the successfully assessed candidates. In case the applicant is a subsidary organization or trust the above committment is to be provided by the parent organization. The detailed terms and conditions may be seen / downloaded from www.SkillReporter.com or UPSDM website www.upssdm.gov.in
4. The initial period of the MoU would be 3 years, however extendable on mutual consent for a period so decided based upon the performance of the concern during the currency of the agreement.
5. Interested organizations may submit their proposals to the office of the UPSDM on the address below by 25th April 2018 till 5:00 pm. Any proposal received after the above date and time for any reason what so ever would not be considered.
Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission
Government ITI Campus,
Lucknow – 226024 (UP)