New Delhi : National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership in India in which 51% of the total share capital has been contributed by private sector. NSDC has been implementing some of the flagship schemes like PMKVY and PMKK of Government of India. NSDC intends to hire agencies for Supply of Pradhan Mantri Kausal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) Induction Kits to Training Centers under Framework Agreement.
1. NSDC now through its IFP REFERENCE No. : TENDER/PMKVY/2018/0002 invites sealed Technical & Financial Proposals from eligible Bidders/ Proposers for setting up the Framework Agreements (FA) for Supplying of Pradhan Mantri Kausal Vikas Yojna (PMKVY) Induction Kits to Training Centers under Framework Agreement.
2. The agreement will initially be signed for Two years. Based on the performance of the agency and need of NSDC, the agreement may be renewed. NSDC is intended to select at least 2 agencies for the assignment and may also reserve two or more agencies as empaneled agencies. Agencies who are technically qualified as per technical evaluation criteria and L1 in terms of financial quote will be automatically qualified. Agency who ranked L2 in financial quote will be given the opportunity to match the L1 price if L2 matches the same, then it will qualify and NSDC will enter into agreement with agencies. In case L2 declines to enter into a contract, the same opportunity will be presented to L3 and so on. NSDC will enter into framework agreement with two bidders at the beginning. NSDC reserves the right for further inclusion or exclusion subject to performance and business need on future date.
During the contract execution, if the existing supplier/s with whom the Framework Agreement has been signed are not able to perform as per the required quality standards despite NSDC providing enough opportunity for improvement, NSDC may invite the empaneled vendors to enter into a framework agreement at the price agreed by them during the selection process.
3. The Framework Agreement shall be valid for a period of 2 year from the date of signing of the Agreement. The validity may be extended for a further period (maximum 2 years) in accordance with the terms of the framework agreement.
4. A pre-proposal meeting will be held on 20th April 2018 at 1100 Hrs at the address given below to provide additional clarifications. Non-attendance at the pre-proposal meeting will not be a cause for disqualification of a Proposer. Interested Proposers should depute their staff only to attend the pre-proposal meeting:
5. A complete set of documents for setting up framework agreement in English may be downloaded by interested Proposers from the official website of NSDC at www.nsdcindia.org free of cost. Proposer would be solely responsible for ensuring that any subsequent addenda issued thereafter and available in website is also downloaded / incorporated in the document while preparing and submitting Proposals.
6. Proposals must be delivered to the address below at or before 7th May 2018 ,14.00 Hrs. All Proposals must be accompanied by a proposal security (As per Annexure -A) as specified in the documents for setting up framework agreement. Late Proposals will be rejected. Technical Proposals and Financial Proposal be marked accordingly. Technical Proposals will be opened in the presence of the Proposers’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Financial Proposals of only those proposers will be opened who meet the technical qualification criteria laid out in the IFP. In the event of the date being declared as a closed holiday for purchaser’s office, the due date for submission of Proposals and opening will be the following day at the appointed time.
7. Presentations may be required to be given by shortlisted bidders at the office of NSDC. Bidders will be responsible for their own expenses associated with such presentations.
DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF ISSUANCE OF DOCUMENT FOR SETTING-UP FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT : 9th April 2018
DATE OF PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE : 20th April 11:00 Hrs.
LAST DATE AND TIME FOR RECEIPT OF PROPOSALS : 7th May 2018 , 14:00 Hrs.
TIME AND DATE OF OPENING OF PROPOSALS : 7th May 2018, 14:30 Hrs.
PLACE OF OPENING OF PROPOSALS : National Skill Development Corporation
301-306, 3rd Floor, West Wing, Worldmark – 1
Aerocity, New Delhi – 110037
+011-47451600-10 | F: +91-11-46560417
For complete information, download IFP Document by Clicking Here