No. UMED-MSRLM/JP&SD/O.No. 810/2018 Date : 28.03.2018
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM) inviting project applications for Deen Dayal Upadhyaya-Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) and Roshni programs in the state of Maharashtra. The state level guidelines pertaining to the proposals to be submitted as follows.
1. Project duration will be up to 31st March 2019 and duration of each trade should be minimum 3 months (576 hrs).
2. Follow the notification issued by MoRD.
3. Due care has to be taken while filling annual turnover and net worth in the application as per CA certified document or else application will be rejected.
4. Make the application simple, if organization have work experience and having all relevant documents as per requirement in application then need to show work experience or else don’t put any work experience.
5. Targets will be given to only those agencies who have excellent track record in skill development and who are ready with infrastructure as per DDU-GKY SOP (Training center and Residential facilities) with minimum 140 capacity and should be willing submit Due Diligence and ensure to commence the training 15 days after approval of Due Diligence.
6. Based on the no of centers ready and the centers capacity (minimum 140) target will be allocated and funds will be released accordingly.
7. PIAs those will come on board with MSRLM, will get first isntallment as 12.5% of the total project cost after signing MoU and will get remaining 12.5% of the total cost after commencement of the training..
* (Note : MSRLM reserves the right to accept / reject the proposals and also to award project with modifications to the proposal before sanctioning the project.)
Interested applicant may submit their project proposal online at www.ruralskills.in along with application fee of INR Rs. 25000/- per application drawn in favour of CEO, Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM), State Bank of India, Account No. 35155678694, IFSC : SBIN0006240, Konkan Bhavan Branch, Ground Floor, South wing, CIDCO Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
This is in pursuant of Notification 20/2017 dated 03rd April 2017 (http://ddugky.gov.in/sites/
The last date of submission of the projects proposal is extended to close of working hours on 10th April 2018. A orientation workshop to give guidelines will be held on 2nd April 2018 at MSRLM office, Belapur at 11 am. Interested PIAs may attend the orientation workshop. For further clarification please contact the State Mission Manager, Job Placement and Skills Development (JP&SD), Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM), firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. No. 022-27562550 / 52/ 54
R.Vimala , IAS
Chief Executive Officer
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission