Organization: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
Age limit: 45 years
Position: Program Manager
No. of Vacancies: 01
Contract Period: Initial contract will be for one year which can be extended based on performance review and to be co-terminus with the Project period.
Background: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned Company of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS has been appointed as Technical Support Agency by Manipur State Rural Livelihood Mission for execution of Deen Dayal Upadhaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) in Manipur State. NABCONS invites applications for the post of Program Manager (01 Post) and Associate Project Consultant (01 Post) on contract basis, as Project Based Contract Staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shall help in implementation of DDU-GKY and its key Non-Negotiable.
- Shall facilitate vetting and signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between Manipur State Rural Livelihood Mission (MSRLM) and the respective project Implementing Agencies (PIAs).
- Shall undertake monitoring of the projects as per the DDU-GKY guidelines/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), including Due –Diligence and Inspection of the Training centres.
- Follow –up with PIAs on advisories based on Due-Diligence /Inspections/Alerts/notices etc.
- Thematic Audit of Training centres as per need.
- Shall facilitate routing of funds to PIAs as per DDU-GKY Guidelines/SOP.
- Conducting First Month Audit, monthly verification and Annual audit of the accounts of PIAs.
- Processing of 2nd Instalment claims of the PIAs.
- Placement verification and Tracking of candidates as per DDU-GKY Guidelines.
- Monitoring of fund expenses and other transaction through Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Attend periodical meetings with MoRD/SRLMs/SSDMs to review project implementation, identify challenges monitoring, and plan for corrective measures.
- Desk Verification and Physical on-site verification of placed candidates.
- Shall generate and provide reports to Manipur SRLM from time to time as per Guidelines/SOP.
- Overall monitoring of DDU-GKY project for the state of Manipur.
Educational Qualification: Post-graduation or equivalent qualification in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Engineering and other related fields from reputed institutes. Further, the candidate should have knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel & Power Point.
Experience: At least 2 years of full time experience in Business Planning, Strategic Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of large projects/Government projects with strong negotiation, organization, communication, problem solving and leadership skills.
Desirable: Candidates having experience in areas of Skill related activities would be given preference.
Remuneration: INR 40,000/- per month
(Higher remuneration may be considered commensurate with the qualification and experience relevant to the project.)
Other Facilities: In addition to the remuneration as mentioned above other facilities as under will alsobe provided:
- Lunch allowance of Rs 2000/- per month.
- Mobile and internet allowance of Rs 1000/- per month.
- Candidates will also be eligible for PF and Gratuity as per Company’s policy
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format Application Form_Program Manager_NABCONS
Last date to apply: 07 April 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. You may kindly note that any cost incurred by you for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience indicated in the CV. Self-certified copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates may be submitted at the time of the interview, which will be verified from the original documents.
- Company reserves the right to fix the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, which will be verified from the original documents.
- Place of posting of the person appointed will initially be at NABCONS Office, Manipur. They may however liable to be posted anywhere in India as per project requirement.
- Merely satisfying the eligibly criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, and experience etc. Selection process may vary depending upon the number of responses received.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected. Under no circumstances applications by hand will be entertained nor will any other mode except the link provided in this advertisement will be entertained.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned posts without assigning any reason.