Organization: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS)
Age limit: preferably below 40 years
Position: Associate Project Consultant
No. of Vacancies: 01
Contract Period: Initial contract will be for one year which can be extended based on performance review and to be co-terminus with the Project period.
Background: NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS), a wholly owned Company of NABARD and a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development (www.nabcons.com). NABCONS has been appointed as Technical Support Agency by Manipur State Rural Livelihood Mission for execution of Deen Dayal Upadhaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) in Manipur State. NABCONS invites applications for the post of Program Manager (01 Post) and Associate Project Consultant (01 Post) on contract basis, as Project Based Contract Staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of project sites to ensure established protocols have been implemented.
- Provide capacity building to all project monitoring staff, including staff of partner SRLMs/State Skill Development Mission (SSDMs)/PIA.
- Design and/or adopt monitoring, evaluation, and learning tools appropriate for Skilling projects.
- Conduct real-time analysis for better project implementation and organizational learning.
- Routinely conduct quality control checks
- Attend periodical meetings with MoRD/SRLMs/SSDMs to review project implementation, identify challenges monitoring, and plan for corrective measures.
- Support program management.
Educational Qualification: Post-graduation/ PG Diploma or equivalent qualification in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social Sciences, Development Studies, Engineering and other related fields from reputed institutes. Further, the candidate should have knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel & Power Point.
Experience: Candidate with at least 1 year work experience in monitoring projects under Skill Training Programs/ Rural Development Programs
Desirable: Candidates having experience in areas of Skill related activities would be given preference.
Remuneration: INR 37,000/- per month
(Higher remuneration may be considered commensurate with the qualification and experience relevant to the project.)
Other Facilities: In addition to the remuneration as mentioned above other facilities as under will alsobe provided:
- Lunch allowance of Rs 2000/- per month.
- Mobile and internet allowance of Rs 1000/- per month.
- Candidates will also be eligible for PF and Gratuity as per Company’s policy
Application Process: Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format Application Form_Associate Project Consultant_NABCONS
Last date to apply: 07 April 2018
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. You may kindly note that any cost incurred by you for attending the interview will not be reimbursed by NABCONS.
- The applicant may submit the declaration in the Google form with respect to the educational qualification and experience indicated in the CV. Self-certified copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates may be submitted at the time of the interview, which will be verified from the original documents.
- Company reserves the right to fix the eligibility criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, which will be verified from the original documents.
- Place of posting of the person appointed will initially be at NABCONS Office, Manipur. They may however liable to be posted anywhere in India as per project requirement.
- Merely satisfying the eligibly criteria does not entitle a candidate to be called for the interview. NABCONS reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/shortlisting with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, and experience etc. Selection process may vary depending upon the number of responses received.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained and will be rejected. Under no circumstances applications by hand will be entertained nor will any other mode except the link provided in this advertisement will be entertained.
- NABCONS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for the captioned posts without assigning any reason.