Agriculture Skill Council of India (ASCI) inviting applications for the post of Program Manager
Organization: Agriculture Skill Council of India (ASCI)
Position: Program Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Agriculture stream / Allied Sector/ Forestry with MBA in Agri Business/ rural management Or Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Agriculture / Engineering/ Social Management.
Experience: Min 2 Years of experience and having worked on large projects with depth demonstrated understanding of skill development in agriculture.
* Fresher from Agri-Business Institution may also apply.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordination and hand holding support to new entities willing to join Skill Ecosystem.
- Execute Centre Accredition and affiliation request as per MSDE guidelines
- Spearheading liasioning and grievance redressal mechanism of stakeholders
- Collection, analysis and management of important data/statistics related to Skill Development
- Any other task assigned by the management from time to time
Remuneration: Not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates may send their updated resume along with a covering letter to Mr. Girija Nandan Upadhyay (email@example.com) with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 30 November 2017
About Agriculture Skill Council of India (ASCI):
Agriculture Skill Council of India (ASCI): Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) are apex national partnership establishments that bring together all the stakeholders – Government, Industry, Training Institutions and labour, for the common objective of skill development of work force for the respective industry sectors.
Agriculture Skills Council of India (ASCI) a section-25 company (not-for-profit) is expected to be the largest amongst all the SSCs setup by NSDC. ASCI proposes to train, certify and accredit 56.5million workforce comprising of farmers, wage workers, entrepreneurs and extension workers, over 10 years through its training partners.