Aide et Action International calling applications for the post of Centre Manager for Vocational Training Centers
Organization: Aide et Action International – South Asia ( AEAI-SA)
Position: Centre Manager (at Vocational Skills training centres)
No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Type: Contractual ( 3 years )
Location: Gurgaon, Chennai
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate in the field of Management/Administration/Social Work or allied areas
- 2-3 years working experience in the related area shall be preferred
- Preferably experienced in skills training sector
- Proficient in communication in English and the local language ( Hindi for the location of Gurgoan & Tamil for the location of Chennai)
- Ability to build diverse & collaborative relationship with external stake holders
- Ability to lead small teams effectively
- Efficient data management and delivering reports on set frequencies
- Should be well versed with MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Job Overview: Centre Manager is the leader of the centre and is responsible for envisioning the strategy, operationalization plan and achieving the end objectives.
Centre Manager is expected to work internally (leading the centre team) and externally (working with the corporate organizations, corporate trainers). He / she shall also be responsible for the day to day affairs of the centre and will be involved in the capacity building of the team members and provide end to end solutions
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead baseline survey to finalise the location around the location of Gurgaon/Chennai and set up the iLEAD center in the identified locations
- Responsible to chalk out various mobilization strategies jointly with the project staffs such as conducting road shows/rallies, approaching NGOs, CSRs, Government Department, Press and Media and various other stakeholders
- Spreading the awareness on the importance of skill development & employability through street plays, etc
- Implementation of course curriculum, syllabus and teaching methodology for appropriate learning of trainees and provide placement support
- Leading the employment generation activities in the area under the centre and prepare reports accordingly
Remuneration: Salary will be ranging in between INR 2.16-2.40 lac per annum
Application Process: This requirement is immediate therefore interested incumbents in and around the mentioned locations ( Gurgaon & Chennai) may Kindly send updated CVs along with a covering letter mentioning your last draw salary to firstname.lastname@example.org ; Please specify the position and location applied for in the subject line of your mail.
Last date to apply: 20 December 2017
About Aide et Action International – South Asia ( AEAI-SA) :
We at Aide et Action International – South Asia (AEAI-SA), work with the vision of creating “a world where dignity is ensured for all men, women and children through education”. Our mission is “To make education a lever for human development”. We intervene in 28 countries, across Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean and Europe. In AEAI-SA, we have our presence in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal & Bhutan and the operations are managed through nine Sub Regional offices (Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Patna, Sri Lanka and Nepal). The South Asia Headquarter is based in Chennai. Aide-et-Action has been actively working in the areas of Early Child Care & Education, Access and Quality Education, Inclusive Education, Migration Education, Women’s Empowerment, Livelihood Education, Health Education, Education in Emergency and Post Emergency Situations and education for Global Citizenship.
Background: Under the Livelihood Education theme of AEAI-SA, iLEAD – Initiatives for Livelihood Education and Development, the employability and entrepreneurship enhancement programme is one of the largest programmes of AEAI-SA. This programme aims at providing vocational skills training and psycho-social support to the most marginalized youth in order to integrate them in society.