AIM Achievers looking for Manager – Business Development for Skill Development Sector
Organization: AIM Achievers
Position: Manager – Business Development for Skill Development Sector
No. of Vacancies: 01
Reporting to: Assistant Vice President
Location: North East Region ( Anywhere in North East. )
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate preferably with MBA in Sales & Marketing
Experience: Minimum 4 to 8 years of experience in business development of Government Sector and should have an experience of building partnerships at various levels.
- Excellent communication verbal & written
- Strong and visually superior presentation skills on PowerPoint + word
- Analytical mind with quick turnaround
- Strong orientation to timelines and meeting targets
- Adapt in relationship building and networking
- Adroit in stakeholder’s management
- Must be a self-motivated and keen to challenges
- Should be open for traveling
Job Overview: The position aims to continuously engage with the potential and existing business partners and establish the rapport with Government officials for Business Development
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain good liaison with Government officials and bid for Government Projects.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key business executives Handling Government / Corporate Accounts Tender / Proposal handling (EOI / Tenders etc). , key people mapping , opportunity and requirement mapping , documentation , pre – bid meetings , solution development , tender writing.
- Responsible for the business development target for the Government vertical
- Build sector wise, organization type wise and partnership objective wise prospective partner database by
- Attending relevant exhibitions, workshops, conferences, etc. o Using secondary resources like web and print material.
- Networking with industry, industry associations, NGO groups, etc.
- Prepare funding proposals, follow up, negotiate, draft contracts and sign up partners.
- Handle disputes if any with partners and resolve them to the satisfaction of the organization.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 30 July 2017
About AIM Achievers:
AIM Achievers is a company which is established with an objective to provide Employment linked Skill Development training to youths across India. AIM-A today offers training in over 20 courses leading to employment in formal and informal sectors.