Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) recruiting for the post of General Manager (Job Fairs)
Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)
Position: General Manager (Job Fairs)
Reporting to: COO
Location: Vijaywada, AP
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Education: Any degree, MBA preferred
Experience: Minimum Ten years of experience in Placement Agencies / as a Placement Officer in a college of repute in AP or in Govt. Organisations with focus on social sector initiatives/projects/programs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Leadership, Coordinating with other departments from time to time, Communication (Oral and Written), Team Work and Networking Skills
- Technical skills: Proficient in delivering presentations, Ms – Office (word, excel and powerpoint)
Job Overview: To be responsible for ldentifying and contacting higherups / key HR recruiters in companies where vacancies arise to make tie ups to place our tralned students or unemployed persons In suitable positions to Conduct Job Fairs in big way in all Dlstricts in A.P in Coordination with various stakeholders, to provide connect between the employers and Job seekers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare a road map for conducting Job Fairs Monthly across the 13 districts of the state.
- Oversee in planning and budgeting for conducting Job fairs and coordinate with Management/ Finance section.
- Strategise and plan for tie ups with top companies / MNcsto place the trained youth through Job fairs participation
- Maintain a companies’ database and keep a track of vacant positions
- Visit industrial Areas, SEZ’S, STP’S etc to liaise with them on need basis
- Coordinate with District Officials, College Managements and Government officials for smooth conduct of Job Fairs and obtain requlred permissions for the venue of Job fairs to be conducted.
- Ensure that the PR officer and PR Agency is involved such that the Job Fairs are covered in Media effectively and the Job fairs successful coverage is published.
- Drive sensitization activities like holding focused Seminars and Conferences with HR of the Organisations participating in the events while keeping the College management informed of the current and future job needs of the companies.
- Present regular reports concerning the Job Fairs on a regular interval or as desired by the CEO.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com
Note: The candidate should be willing to travel across Andhra Pradesh.