Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation inviting applications for the post of Chief GM – Academic Initiatives (Tech Colleges)
Organization: Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)
Position: Chief General Manager- Academic lnltiatives (Technical Colleges)
Reporting to: MD & CEO
Location: Vijaywada, AP
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Education: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / M.C.A – A Doctorate will be an added advantage.
Experience: Minimum I 5 years of experience in
* Relevant industry with strong connect and experience of working with Technical Educational institutions in the state or
* Work experience of working in educational institutions of prominence in the state.
* Preference to professionals with experience in working with Govt. Organisations and social sector initiatives/projects/programs
- Interpersonal Skills: Leadership, Strategic Negotiation, Motivation, Political and cultural awareness, Communication – Oral & Written, Decision making, Trust building, Conflict management, Coaching
- Technical skills:
Project Management and ability to make project charters for annual implementation plans
Preparing annual budgets and skilling forecasts based on previous data
Proficient in analyzing proposals, MoUs, and steering them towards organization short term and long term goals
Proficient in making and delivering presentation
Ms – Office (word, excel and powerpoint)
Job Overview: To be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the Programs and projects focused on skilling of students in Technical Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These include projects and programs aimed at
* The current Degree & PG students in Engineering Colleges / polytechnics.
* The unemployed students who have passed out of these institutions.
Leverage all the central and state government schemes related to skill development and entrepreneurship focused on the above target group of youth. Review the quality of the entire proiects: this include short term activities with the team on regular basis and ensure that the project meets the standards.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define the scope of the projects in collaboration with Leade.ship Tearn
- Strategize and develop plans to upscale and replicate programs to reach the last mile student in the state.
- Define the objectives and specific measures so that the projects will be monitored and completed successfully.
- Determine the resources (budget, timelines, manpower, materials, etc.) required to complete the projects.
- Strategize placement and certification programs for the target groups
- Ensure that Tie ups with organisations specialised in Technical
- Ensure that central norms of skilling are adopted by the Operations team in delivery.
- lmplement plans of Audit and curriculum design.
- Take technological initiatives for real time data capturing and online sessions.
- Through review of implemenetion of all proiects with General Managers and Senior Managers / district level Managers.
- Develop strategic plans to ensure that Skilling infrastructure is available across the state.
- Regular visits and workshops with the key management professionals of the colleges so that the initiatives are well received amongst the student community.
- Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance on a regular basis (monthly reviews).
- Monitor proiect funds as outlined in funding agreements/ MOU.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The candidate should be willing to travel across Andhra Pradesh on a need basis.