Anshika Technical Institute is looking for Counselor
Organization: Anshika Technical Institute
Location: Salarpur, Rasulgarh,Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate
- Good working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel & Internet.
- Should be of Pleasing Personality.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. (Fluency in English/Hindi both is must)
- Highly organized and mature with respect to human relationships and can get the job done
- Counseling, Administration, Student Counseling skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Counseling PMKVY Students and parents about our course
- Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission,
- Orientation, Support, Satisfaction, Retention and Productive Output
- Interaction with students and parents on routine basis and clarifying of doubts of students and parents
- Co-ordinate with other centers in the region
- Handling assigned administrative responsibilities
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send their updated CV to email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Ajay Kumar, 8737077387
Last date to apply: 28 July 2017
Note: This position is for Female Candidates only
About Anshika Technical Institute:
It is a part of Sah Sewa Sahyog Samiti . Anshika ITI is a new private sector an objective of imparting skills in selected trades to meet the skilled manpower requirement of industry. Institute Managing Committee (IMC) is constituted in 2010 for Improvement in the field Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Yojana to equip the youth with skills, education & discipline for suitable industrial employment as well as self-employment.
ITI is located in center location of Varanasi. Institute has all infrastructure facilities needed for overall development of skilled manpower, like Workshops, theory rooms, library, Audio Visual Aids, and Hi-Tech Computer labs for awareness about computer to trainees of all trades. The courses are being affiliated to National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), through the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Government of India in the Ministry of labor, New Delhi.