Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) invites Expression of Interest for conducting placement linked training program for employment in various sectors under skill development program for SC Youth to improve the employability of the SC Youth in Andhra Pradesh for the year 2017-18
Background: Skill Development Training Programme for SC Youth is a Programme that aims to provide skills in various sectors to the youth belonging to the SC caste in the State to increase their employability and enhance the worth of each candidate as a valuable human resource.
Scope of the Program :
• The objective is to encourage skill development for SC youth by providing placement Linked training programs.
• Encourage standardization in the certification process and initiate a process of creating a registry of skills
• Enable and mobilize a large number of SC youth in Andhra Pradesh State to take up skill training and become employable and earn their livelihood.
• It is mandated that 70% of the candidates who successfully completed the training are placed in the respective trades/employment.
• Benefit SC Youth in Andhra Pradesh State.
Last date of submission: 18 August 2017.
To view the complete document, click here