AROH Foundation looking for Trade Specific Trainers for DDU-GKY Project
Organization: AROH Foundation
Position: Trade Specific Trainers for DDU-GKY Project
Joining: Should be able to join within a week’s time upon selection.
- Soft Skill Trainer
- Sales & Retail Trainer
- Hospitality Assistant Trainer
- BPO Trainer
Location: Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, Begusarai,Munger, Bihar, Odisha
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification for respective trades (as mentioned above) are given below
— All candidates should have prior experience in DDU-GKY Projects.
— 2-3 years of experience as a trainer.
Skills required: Good communication skills
Post Wise Requirements:
- Soft Skills: Graduate / Masters having teaching experience in grooming sector & conducting classes on Personality development and Life Skills Training
- Retail & Sales: Graduation and post graduation in any stream or PG diploma /MBA in Sales & Marketing management.
- Hospitality: NTC/NAC in the trade with three years’ experience in the relevant field/Diploma in Hotel Management / Catering Technology with two years’ experience in the relevant field/Degree in Hotel Management / Catering Technology with one year experience in the relevant field.
- BPO: Degree in Business Administration and Knowledge in English /Diploma in Business Administration and Knowledge in English.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for effective Training of the assigned trade as per NCVT norms for DDU-GKY project.
- Responsible for the quality of training being imparted and maintain the standards at the centre.
- Responsible for maintaining attendance of candidates during training.
- Apply innovative teaching tools and techniques to check absenteeism and retain the candidates for the entire training duration.
- Conduct weekly / fortnightly / monthly assessments at the centre and evaluate the progress as per the SOP.
- Responsible for placement of trained beneficiaries.
- Responsible for post training & placement tracking of the beneficiaries
- Responsible for maintenance of infrastructure at the centre.
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with current CTC and expected CTC along with job title
Last date to apply: 18 September 2017
Note: Preference would be given to those who are SOP Certified.
About AROH Foundation:
AROH Foundation, an ISO Certified organization of national repute working towards social upliftment in the sectors of education and livelihood seeks dynamic and motivated professional with relevant experience.