Assistant Manager – Skill Assessments position vacant at Global SME Devnet Pvt Ltd
Organization: Global SME Devnet Private Limited
Position: Assistant Manager – Skill Assessments
Reporting to: Chairman
Matrix reporting to: Board of Directors
Location: Navi Mumbai, Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR)
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: B.Com/BMS/BBA + MBA/MMS/PGDM/PGP (HR/Marketing/Operations)
Experience: 1-2 years’ experience in training operations/skill assessment in a Training Company/ Educational Institution/ Non-Profit Organisation.
- Excellent in MS Office Suite – Microsoft excel (vlookup, hlookup, countif, sumif, pivot tables, macros, etc.), Word, Powerpoint
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of National Skill Development Policy, Central & State Skill Development framework, policies & schemes
- Should have an eye for detail
- Team player and self-motivated person
Job Overview: Global SME DevNet is looking for a highly organized, responsible and skilled professional to play a vital role in maximizing the partner engagement, delivery & revenue realization.
As the senior resource for Global SME DevNet you will work closely with Sector Skill Council, Central/State Government agencies such as Skill/Education Departments, State Skill Missions/State Skill Development Corporations, etc. to administration of the standardized assessment for various Qualifications Pack (QP) in the Textiles, Apparels, Hand-looms & Handicraft sectors contributing to the top-line & bottom-line of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Skill Assessment Operations: 90%
- Co-ordination with Sector Skill Council (SSC), Central/State Government agencies such as Skill/Education Depts., State Skill Missions/State Skill Development Corporations, etc.
- Coordination & follow-up with Training Partners
- Assessor documents collection & upload for registering new assessors
- Batch approval and candidates results upload on Govt. database
- Responding to enquiries coming through mails & phone regarding skill assessments from stakeholders
- Arranging surprise visits at various assessment centers by invigilators
- Maintaining data & preparing MIS reports
- Expense & payroll management of assessors & Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Input/Data support to Finance/Admin for timely invoicing of the clients
- Periodic follow up with debtors for revenue realization in consultation with Finance/Admin
- Develop and embed quality standards and service level agreements (SLA) for the Assessments team ensuring these are maintained and the effectiveness monitored and reviewed
- Organisational & Pre-sales support: 10%
- Recruitment of assessors for empanelment with affiliated agencies
- Preparation of the RFP response /Bid Documents/Affiliation documents to empanel/secure new skill assessment projects with competent authorities such as SSC (Sector Skill Councils), Central/State Government Agencies like Skill/Education Depts., State Skill Missions/State Skill Development Corporations, etc.
- Updating of the assessor profiles, clients & assessment numbers on the Company Website & Corporate Deck
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meeting assessment deadlines as per engagement (Scheme) & task (Batch) cycle
- Timely upload & compliance of skill assessment related documents/data
- Timely expense & payroll management of assessors & Subject Matter Experts (SME)
- Timely revenue realization
Remuneration: Not a constraint for the right candidate; Depending on experience
Application Process: Interested candidates Please submit a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of your email please state “Application for Assistant Manager – Skill Assessments”.
Last date to apply: 03 January 2018, 2345 hours (11:30 PM)
Note: Please note that given the large number of applications, we may contact shortlisted candidates only. In case, you have not received a response from us within 10 working days post the published application deadline, you may assume that your application has not been shortlisted for the next stage. However, we maintain a database of highly qualified applicants and would reach out once a suitable position opens soon.