B-ABLE (BASIX Academy for Building Lifelong Employability Limited) looking for Lead- Business Development
Organization: BASIX Academy for Building Lifelong Employability Limited (B-ABLE)
Position: Lead – Business Development for Skill Development Sector
No. of Vacancies: 02
Department: Business Development
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate preferably with MBA in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in business development of Government Sector and should have an experience of building partnerships at various levels.
- Excellent communication verbal & written
- Strong and visually superior presentation skills on PowerPoint + word
- Analytical mind with quick turnaround
- Strong orientation to timelines and meeting targets
- Adapt in relationship building and networking
- Adroit in stakeholder’s management
- Must be a self-motivated and keen to challenges
- Should be open for travelling
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain good liaison with Government and Corporate officials and bid for business development.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key business executives Handling Government / Corporate Accounts Tender / Proposal handling (EOI / Tenders etc). , key people mapping , opportunity and requirement mapping , documentation , pre – bid meetings , solution development , tender writing.
- Responsible for the business development target for the Government vertical
- Build sector wise, organization type wise and partnership objective wise prospective partner database by
- Attending relevant exhibitions, workshops, conferences, etc.
- Using secondary resources like web and print material.
- Networking with industry, industry associations, NGO groups, etc.
- Build strategic partnerships with MSDE, NSDC, SSC, Central government and various state government to raise funds skill development
- Prepare funding proposals, follow up, negotiate, draft contracts and sign up partners.
- Handle disputes if any with partners and resolve them to the satisfaction of the organization.
Remuneration: INR 12 Lac per annum
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 30 September 2017
BASIX Academy for Building Lifelong Employability Ltd. (B-ABLE), an initiative for those whose schools could not complete their education is working towards enhancing the ability of the under-educated and the under-skilled to become self-employed, find meaningful work and continually upgrade their competencies by offering them technical, commercial and life skills.