B-ABLE looking for Senior Manager – Business Development for Skill Development Sector
Organization: BASIX Academy for Building Lifelong Employability Limited (B-ABLE)
Position: Senior Manager – Business Development for Skill Development Sector
Department: Business Development
Band/Level: Senior Manager
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
Educational Qualification: Graduate preferably with MBA in Sales & Marketing.
Experience: Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in business development of Government Sector and should have an experience of building partnerships at various levels.
- Excellent communication verbal & written
- Strong and visually superior presentation skills on PowerPoint + word
- Analytical mind with quick turnaround
- Strong orientation to timelines and meeting targets
- Adapt in relationship building and networking
- Adroit in stakeholder’s management
- Must be a self-motivated and keen to challenges
- Should be open for traveling
Job Overview: Purpose of the position: To continuously engage with the potential business partners and establish the rapport with Government officials for Business Development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain good liaison with Government officials and bid for Government Projects.
- Builds strong professional relationships with key business executives Handling Government / Corporate Accounts Tender / Proposal handling (EOI / Tenders etc). , key people mapping , opportunity and requirement mapping , documentation , pre – bid meetings , solution development , tender writing.
- Responsible for the business development target for the Government vertical
- Build sector wise, organization type wise and partnership objective wise prospective partner database by
- Attending relevant exhibitions, workshops, conferences, etc. o Using secondary resources like web and print material.
- Networking with industry, industry associations, NGO groups, etc.
- Build strategic partnerships with MSDE, NSDC, SSC, Central government and various state government to raise funds skill development
- Prepare funding proposals, follow up, negotiate, draft contracts and sign up partners.
- Handle disputes if any with partners and resolve them to the satisfaction of the organization.
Remuneration: Not disclosed by Employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 15 July 2017
Note: B-ABLE is an equal opportunity and diversity sensitive employer and women, persons with disability, SC/ST/ OBC/Muslim candidates are especially encouraged to apply
B-ABLE was the first company to affiliate with NSDC in Feb 2010. B-ABLE today offers training in over 40 courses leading to employment in formal and informal sectors. It works with xx schemes/programmes of central and state governments and corporates to provide tailor-made training and handholding support. It has operations in 20 states. Cumulatively it trained over 150,000 people since 2010.
B-ABLE shares the group mission of livelihoods promotions and is developing robust training programmes to show impact through employment generation in both formal and informal sectors, including agriculture and allied.
It is a group company of BASIX Social Enterprise Group.