In Bihar a comprehensive and long-term strategy for skill development is being developed by the Government of Bihar. Accordingly, the Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) has been constituted under the chairmanship of the Honorable Chief Minister with the vision to increase the capacity & capability of the system to deliver quality skill training and professional knowledge to the youth to enhance their employability and bridge the skill deficit with a view to meet the growing demand for skilled manpower.
Objectives of the Mission:
- To facilitate generation of adequate employment opportunities through a policy frame work.
- To encourage and facilitate skill training for youth of Bihar.
- To monitor generation of employment in different sectors.
- To facilitate launching of training programmes for both uneducated and educated unemployed
persons for up-gradation of their skills.
- To formulate area and trade specific strategies for maximizing employment opportunities on a
sustainable basis in the State supported by private sector.
- To facilitate a coordinated approach in achieving the above objectives for maximizing the benefits
over time and space and in reaching out the most needy sections of the population.
- Management of skill development agenda of the State of Bihar
Objective of this RFP:
BSDM through this RFP intends to facilitate its empaneled Skill Development Centers (SDCs) to have access to such organizations which have ownership of course content of specified QP/s and are willing to sale such course content to these SDCs on a lowest price discovered through this RFP. This will also serve the purpose of standardization of respective course content and will help as an add for uniform training deliveries at these SDCs.
Bihar Skill Development Mission (BSDM) , a Society formed under Department of Labour Resources, Government of Bihar intends to enter into an arrangement for the provision of services as outlined in the Request for Proposal document RFP No: BSDM/08/2017-2018 . In this respect, BSDM would like to invite your organization to submit a proposal as outlined in this RFP.
Last date for submission: 19 July 2017, 1500 hours (03:00 PM)
For complete details, refer Request for Proposal by Clicking Here