BoscoNet, Unit of Don Bosco India looking for Content Resource Designer
Organization: BoscoNet ( Don Bosco )
Position: Content Resource Designer
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent content design and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knack of creating content with either direct or indirect marketing that instantly connects with the readers or consumers
- Get up-to-date with the latest trends in content design.
- Ability to write Research oriented & original contents related to the field concerned.
- Strong Knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure.
- Content Designer, design UI / UX layout, Graphic & Web Designers, Solution Management, stunning marketing materials
Job Overview: We are looking for Freelancers/Full time employees and organizations who seriously believing in making change on ground through your ideas and work. It is wonderful opportunity for those who enjoy working in dynamic challenging environment with thirst to make change in our social system of society, as we can support your ideas with our vast network reach and impact audience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with Graphic & Web Designers to design UI/UX layout, Websites, Presentations, Templates, diagrams and artifacts, brochures, flyers, collaterals etc.
- Design and write contents for all digital marketing platforms such as social media platforms, website, blog articles, emails and search.
- Create visually appealing and impactful design strategies that inspire consumers of the particular brand.
- Write general contents such as FAQ, Documentation etc.
- Maintenance and management of Content through Indexing etc.
- Support for Solution Management and Pre Sales
- Review and update existing content to latest formats
- Work with Marketing Team to create stunning marketing materials.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV/ resumes to email@example.com
Last date to apply: 15 September 2017
About Bosco Net:
Bosco Net is the Resource Mobilization Unit of Don Bosco India. Don Bosco (DB) has been empowering youth since 1906 for nation building through education, livelihood skills, right based gender equality with presence across 350 districts, 186 cities with beneficiaries in over 30,000 villages in India. Our sustainable development efforts are working towards upliftment of over 10 lakh marginalized children, youth and women.
Children are primarily the target of the preventive interventions of the DB Young at Risk (YaR) forum, which has rehabilitated over 45,000 children, from the slums, rural and marginalized communities. Over 1.75 lakh missing children have been rescued, out of which 64,000 have been re-united with their families. We also offer integral education through 257 schools in the cities, towns and villages, adding a new spring of life to 2.4 lakh students under our care.
120 DB technical institutes and 129 youth centres have skilled over 8 lakh youth belonging to below poverty line families, Scheduled tribes, women who are ensured employability through our 52 job placement centres. After being recognized by GoI as the largest non-governmental technical education provider. We have enabled the socio-economic upliftment of over 82,500 women through more than 6,600 Self Help groups. BOSCO was honoured by the Government with multiple awards like the “National Award for Child Welfare”, “Quality Brand Award” for its outstanding services