CAP Foundation looking for State Training Manager/ Operations Manager
Organization: CAP Foundation
Position: State Training Manager/ Operations Manager
Supervisor: Project Director
Supervises: Centre Coordinators
Location: Chhattisgarh, Kerala
Educational Qualification: Minimum graduate
Functional Liaisons: Life Skills Facilitator, MIS Executive, Center Coordinators, Placement executive, Mobilizers, Quality Department – State level, Administrative & Procurement Assistant at head office, Monitoring Executive.
Main Duty: Charged with the responsibility of overseeing the operations of the Centre’s assigned and ensuring that all Centre activities take place in accordance with the Centre calendar.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to DDUGKY Program Guidelines
- Visit each Centre under your supervision atleast once a month to monitor the progress and address any issues hindering effective operations of the Centre’s.
- Monitor and oversee the student selection process and ensure that all students admitted in the center adhere to CAP FOUNDATION admission criteria.
- Get road show plans, inception report, progress report, business mentors report and all other reports adhering to timelines and submit them when required.
- Hold regular meetings with Centre staff to get updates on the progress of the Centre’s and address any challenges arising.
- Maintain constant communication with the Centre’s to get updates on the Centre progress.
- Closely monitor facilitators and Centre Coordinators performance to be able to continually improve the performance of the Centre’s.
- Inform HR in written form of any staff abseentism, leave taken and sick off taken. In addition, you must ensure that staff fills the necessary application forms before proceeding on any leave.
- Submit individualized progress report of each facilitator under your supervision at the end of each month.
- Work with Monitoring Executive to ensure student feedback is collected atleast once in a batch.
- Work with Life Skills Coordinator to ensure effective implementation of life skills module.
- Conduct walkabouts while visiting the Centre’s and inspect all facilities in the Centre and ensure they are all working properly.
- Organize and facilitate one BMN meeting in every 6 months at the regional level.
- Getting into at least 2 Memorandum of understandings per month with the employers to facilitate either placement, on the job training opportunities, short term assignments, external evaluations etc.
- Register at-least 10 business mentors every month in to the program at regional level.
- Ensure that, 85% of the trainees who have completed get placements before end of within 15days on completion of program
- Ensure that at least 15% of the trainees to be placed through the business mentors Registered.
- Getting the internship plan from the centers and carry out cross verification of internships as per the plan and submitting the report to the Project Director.
- Meeting at least 10 trainees who are placed every month with the Project Director and submitting a report.
- Follow up with the dropouts and submit a report to the Project Director on why the trainees have dropped out.
- Submit a report each month to the Project Director on previous batches placement progress from each of the center under your supervision.
- Work with MIS Executive to ensure that facilitators and Centre Coordinators are trained on MIS and can comfortably use the MIS checklist.
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
Remuneration: not disclosed by employer
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 03 September 2017