Center Managers required by NISA Industrial Services for its training projects
Organization: NISA Industrial Services Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Center Manager (3)
Location: Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Faizabad
Eligibility Requirements: Graduate/PG, MBA (Preferable)
- Pleasing personality
- Soft Spoken, Convincing skills
- Good Communication in English
- Student Friendly and Service Oriented
- Target oriented, stick to deadlines and deliverable
- Accounts Knowledge (Desired)
- MIS Related work Knowledge (Desired)
- Team Player, But ready to perform independentlyxcellent communication skills – both spoken as well as written – a must!
- Self -driven, responsible, adherence to commitments and high ethical and work standards
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Prior teaching experience will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and adaptability
- Highly energetic and engaging personality with the ability to inspire others
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Centre Manager is primarily responsible for the planning, execution and management of NISA Training Centre for UPSDM Project and achievement of specified project targets as per the project timeline.
Roles and Responsibilities: – Overall responsible for Mobilization, Training execution and Students satisfaction.
– Staffing, project performance tracking, MIS and responsible for project deliverable;
– Set monthly performance targets for staff and ensure that targets are achieved;
– Develop systems, procedures and ensure compliance for the project;
– Handling issues and any escalations
Ensures implementation of Students grievance system.
– Ensure delivery of all student services as per the Plan in time
– Maintaining employee motivation and morale at the centre at high levels
Maintenance of personal files of the centre staff and updating of all records and registers for training including stock and asset register
– Ensuring conduct of Admission process as per the prescribed guidelines
– Ensuring the availability of service infrastructure, service materials and trained personnel for smooth service delivery
– Identification of the training needs of staff at centre in consultation with the Operations Head
– Conducting introduction and feedback sessions for batches
– Ensure timely issue of all deliverable to the students
– Liaison with employers for student exposure visits, site visits, campus visits, guest lecture and placements of the students after successful training
Ensure 90% attendance of the students in the classroom
-Ensure at least 90% of the candidates successfully complete the assessment done by the respective Assessment Body.
-Facilitate 80% placement of the successful trainees
-Facilitate 80% retention of the trainees for at least 3 monthsch life skills, soft skills, Spoken English, communication skills to underprivileged adolescent girls in Delhi
Application Process: Interested candidates should send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date to apply: 25 September 2017
About NISA Industrial Services Pvt. Ltd. :
Late Commander Datar. Singh. Sahi on retirement after 30 years of illustrious service in the Indian Navy, co-founded NISA along with his son and co-founder Mr. Paramjeet Singh Sahi, in 1973. Poised on their combination of youth and experience in specialised expertise in Security Management Systems, they embarked on their journey starting up as a Consulting Company for Security related matters. NISA’s presence started gaining prominence in the Industrial and Corporate domain resulting in rapid growth. Today NISA is a market leader in the Indian Security industry.
With emphasis on growth out of stability, Robust progress and a philosophy of leveraging infrastructure, man-management skills and an adaptive core-expertise led to NISAGLOBAL transforming into a company offering security, productivity & business support solutions with over 43 years of experience in delivering world-class services.
While pursuing a global vision of excellence we act local as our business is geography-sensitive. The purpose is to set industry benchmarks and be the company of reference. An emphasis on customer-satisfaction and employee-recognition & growth, while maintaining a strong financial position is the basic strategy. With best practices from across the globe, we operate under the highest standards of compliance with a clear commitment towards innovation and adaptability to the specific needs of our customers. Our differential is in our response to customer needs resulting in specific design, accurate architecture followed by seamless implementation along with our cohesiveness to the environment we operate in while maintaining transparency at all levels.